Boston North Shore Notary Service
Saugus, Ma 01906
Phone: (617) 394-8129
Notary Service Boston
89 Huckins Ave
Quincy, Ma 02171
Phone: (617) 516-7997
Due to Covid 19 Updated 6/10/2020
Due to COVID-19 Notary Service Boston will be limited
in the services we can provide.
Mobile notary limited to outside only and between 10am to 7pm
Any meetings at my location must be made by appointment.
If you are paying by credit card, you must provide me with your email before the appointment. I will prepare an invoice through PayPal and you will be able to use your credit card through that system.
1. You must have your documents ready when you arrive and they will be passed off at the door. You must include your government form of ID.
2. You will sign documents after my review and processing.
I will confirm your identity, log you into the notary log book, and stamp and sign your documents.
3. Documents will be handed back to you with your ID. You will then sign the document(s) in my presence.
Apostille running service
1. Documents must be dropped before 8AM. Documents are brought to the Secretary of States office by 9:30AM.
2. The State dictates the timing of the processing of documents. Due to COVID-19, transactions may take longer than normal.
We can make no guarantees on same-day service.